Post weeks of crazy travel, there is nothing better than detoxing your body with a hot stone massage, followed by a facial and a pedicure and a blow out. Lucky for me that the first-ever Houston Beauty Week falls at the most perfect time…NOW! It was meant to be like a match made in heaven!
This week, get pampered and dolled up at your relaxing go-to spots and by your favorite makeup artists for less all around the city! If you’ve been looking for a reason to treat yourself, need to destress or are curious about a new treatment or class, this is a great excuse to try something new without paying full price and making your bank freak out and text you fraud alerts. It happens to to the best of us. Salons, spas and fitness studios across Houston – including Drybar like the only place in this world that can tame my crazy curls – are offering their services at a discounted rate to bring out the Beauty Queen in you that you already are!
- Free Barre class at Pure Barre, The Heights
- $11 brow threading at Chic Lash Boutique
- 50% off airbrush tanning & bikini waxing at Eden’s Bliss
- $100 off a full set of lash extensions + 1 fill at Wink Lash Bar
- $50 off a facial or massage + free pool access at the Four Seasons Hotel
- 20% off a facial or massage at the JW Marriott Downtown Houston
- 5 spin classes for $60 at RYDE
- Free month of Huckleberry, a facial subscription delivery service
- $20 brow shaping at Lucky Cat Beauty
Watch out boyz, Houton gals are going to be on fleek! If you plan to go check out any of these deals, you may just run into me especially at that free pool access. Say what. Pssst, I heard some of these places are even accepting appointments up till next week so I mean, book away gorgeous and enjoy the little miracle known as Houston Beauty Week.
Stay beautiful inside and out babe,