Before I even start I want to say how excited I am for today’s post!!!! Eeeek!!!! Ok go.
Turning 26 was probably one of the best feelings. There was no pressure – bye 25 – and there was no expectation – 30 is still far far away. After all this is how old Monica and Rachel and the entire gang was when FRIENDS first aired… and 10 seasons later their lives were only in much better places (Oh Netflix, it’s taking all my willpower right now to just not.)
I am so hopeful for what lies ahead this year, already being one of the best and happiest years I’ve had in my life! There are so many things I am just motivated to do every day of my life. So after much thought and careful consideration, I created a bucket list kinda thing of 26×26 to inspire me and re-energize me throughout the year.
- Travel to places I’ve never been
- Get my own place like a grown up. Bai roomies (aka right my parentals)
- Play with YouTube. It’s like the only social media I’m too scared to tap
- Finally learn photography and then learn photoshop
- Watch a couple old school classics like When Harry Met Sally
- Go to a winery…never.ever.been.
- Buy groceries at the Farmer’s Market
- Collaborate with social influencers and brands
- Skydive OR hot air balloon ride. An adventure junkie can only go so far…
- Tailgate for a UT game as a Texas Ex #hookem
- Learn more about politics because I know nothing and ignorance is not bliss
- Host a dinner party for my parents
- Be charitable. I’m talking the whole 12.5%
- Go camping
- Blind date. Because again never.ever.have.I.ever.
- Buy a pair of expensive shoes
- Learn to sew buttons
- Bake bread – that’s one of the easier cooking things, right?
- Run a 5K
- Painting with a Twist. Because I have never. What have I been doing with my life?
- Pay off my credit card
- Disney on Ice dressed as a princess. I really just want to.
- Plant something. Like a tree or something
- Grow my blog 10x
- Teach someone to ride a bike
- Finish book
If you have done any of these things let me know what to expect as I, you know, build out my legacy and do the things I’ve always wanted and somehow just haven’t. What do you think – In over my head? Or in for a ride?
Either way lets go baby, we’re losing daylight.