A real lady never reveals her age. I guess I’m not “real” because, hold the phones, I’m almost frigging the BIG FREAKING 2-6. Naturally, I’m planning my own surprise Quarter+1 party to take place in some French Quarters in gowns. Or something of that nature. Possibly just some French men instead. In the meanwhile, let’s recap life in an “all about me” post.
26 THINGS I’VE LEARNED ABOUT MYSELF IN ALMOST 26 YEARS:
- I’m smart. And naturally this is a good thing. LOL no room for humblebrags? What do you think this entire post is…
- I’m witty which mixed with number 1 can be a love me or hate me kinda situation. For example, one ex boyfriend thought it was snarky. But another ex boyfriend thought it was humorous and would try to outwit me. Naturally, I broke up with both because I’m smarter (and this is my blog and I can say whatever I want.)
- For a writer, I am the worst speller known to man. And woman.
- Also math is like not my thing. Pass the calculator and don’t judge.
- I truly believe I already had my mid life crisis and, yes, I think it happened somewhere between leaving New York and moving back to Texas. I am also old enough to say “mid-life crisis”. Which is a mid life crisis on it’s own.
- I’m dramatic. See above.
- I absolutely love working in PR. Day in and day out.
- I am convinced I have the same brain as Tellikium from Sea World (minus the killing and eating people). An MRI of an orca’s brain indicates “highly elaborated emotional lives.” Yup, me.
- I love a creative mind. Mine included.
- It’s really hard for me to throw away old clothes… they’ll come back in style. I’m sure of it… Like that green floral dress that is maybe as small as a shirt now… no?
- If a man notices my powerful mind, before he notices my ASSets…consider him a winner in my books.
- I’m an Aquarius and I believe in horoscopes… for the most part.
- I’m obsessed with clouds.
- And nothing feels better than when the sun rays hits my back. That warm feeling of being hugged by god.
- Literally I spend 90% of my days daydreaming, which, sure makes me a dreamer. But dreams do come true so maybe I’m an fortune teller.
- Which is odd because I have the worst sleep pattern. Self-diagnosed insomnia.
- I have this huge fear of bugs, any shape or size. They literally cannot even be in the same room as me because I know they are there ex post facto I am not.
- Anxiety is a thing I suffer from. Especially with #17.
- I’ve come to be more spiritual than religious.
- I love photography but for some reason it took me this long to fully convince myself to invest in a fancy camera. What good is an iPhone then? Welcome to my debate. And HBD to myself.
- My favorite music is country. Texas has my heart.
- Curiosity may have killed the cat but I’m all about the details. One time, as we ventured around Six Flags, I was googling all the details around how some girl lost her foot on one of the rides. Needless to say, I didn’t ride that ride.
- I don’t know what my favorite food is because literally I could eat everything. Unless Chocolate counts as a food group.
- I’m driven by passion. If I’m passionate about it, I will excel in it. No matter what, don’t even try stopping me.
- I’m known to be stubborn. See above.
- Happiness is my motto.
OK, so drum roll please!! As I’ve grown, it’s fair to say that this blog has grown with me and I’m really really REALLLLLY excited to announce a complete relaunch in T MINUS ONE WEEK!!! Follow me for sneak peaks throughout the week!!