Why helllllloooo BATPers!! Guess whose back?
Is it seriously August? WTF. The last month flew by and sooo much has happened since: I moved from NY to PA and then moved from PA to TX with my mind drifting to a beach somewhere in CA. I got my feet wet in youth development along the way and was reminded how a smile can go a long way. Some may call it a “summer camp” (in fact I was guilty of this too) but it’s so much more. It’s a community that a group of amazing people create where everyone is comfortable to be and discover their best and true self. And along the way pick up some new tricks and learn about the gems of life, grow and help find growth, laugh and love and live in the moment. And if I could do it again, I would. Over and over again. For days. Not lying.
BUT MEANWHILE SO MUCH HAPPENED BECAUSE THE NEWS WON’T STOP, DON’T STOP.
1. Prince GAL happened. Ca mon, I cannot be the first to have put this together. Am I breaking some royal amendment by making fun of a royal baby?
2.Facebook updated itself…. again. And Gmail! Pause. Seriously, I spent a total of way-too-long and deleting to readd the app on my iPhone because of emails I could not find in my inbox. Thanks mail tabs.
3. Frigging I don’t live in New York anymore. This is huge headline material. Life is def different. Thank you for all the emails/ comments/ love I’ve received during the transition, they have been read and not ignored… swear.
4. So the most boring person is engaged, Congrats Des(perado mucho). Bachelor can now resume with Juan Hotness-lo but same boring-ness because I swear I cannot understand a thing that man says. Yes, that’s because IDGAF, he’s toooo hot for me to care what comes out of his mouth. Gracias.
5. Jay Z is drinking from some Holy Grail while Miley can’t stop la da di da ding, Zed has found Clarity and One Direction has came out with their Best Song Ever.
6. Everywhere I turn (disclaimer, everywhere is defined as Mashable.com and AdAge.com) seems like people cannot get enough of mobile ads. Wassup GAP, I see you purchasing all of Tumblr’s mobile ads for a day.
7. Glee fans (not me) got a wammy upon hearing about Cory Monteith.
8. The world learned what a Sharknado is. Perfect as I currently pack for LA.
9. Still no picture of North West. Except this one.
10. I became a “bai” for the rest of my life. <3