It’s almost my birthday in T minus this weekend!! Another year older, another year wiser, and another reason to celebrate! Having a PR Girl in your social circle means Big Birthday Blowouts after all we have “event planning” and “logistics management” running through our veins in place of blood (gore!).
Here is how PR Girls rock birthdays:
- We are willing to work overtime to find the perfect place and even test it out before recommending it. We call it research and we can do it for hours (and hours and hours) on end without getting bored.
- We know how to find the perfect outfit since we “dress” brands all day and know what suits each personality. We will even stand in front of Sephora’s Nail Bar to find the perfect nail or Google 1000 different boutiques to find the perfect pair of shoes (more research!)
- We stay ahead of trends which makes us credible for all things trendy. Enter perfect gift here. PR Girls know what’s hot and what’s not…
- We know how to get people to RSVP… friends, foes, strangers… You name it, they’ll be there! We make sure everyone is attending and will follow up as necessary. This comes from hours of practice in media relations.
- Your birthday bash is the talk of the town and that’s because your PR Girl knows how to use social media… Instagramming cupcakes with a count down to the best bday party ever? What!?
- PR Girls know the meaning of confidentiality. In a circle of friends or not, a PR Girl will make sure a lady’s age never surfaces. We’re all 20-something from here on out!
If you don’t have a PR Gal in your social circle yet, I highly recommend running to your nearest Starbucks or VIP Bloomie’s sale and find yourself your new best friend because, let’s be real, PR Girls have more fun.