Last week, I was tagged with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you Femme! I never thought in less than a year I would get something like this and I don’t know if I’m inspiring or simply PR-obsessive, but the rules are to share 7 things about yourself so I’ll play along…
- I ran across PR by accident in college when all my classes dropped and I had to take all electives that semester. It was love at first A+.
- PR is the most misunderstood professional discipline today (thanks to the so many different types of PR) and I’m sure I contribute to the confusion since I never know how to answer, “So what is PR anyways…?”
- 99% of the time I plan my outfit around which shoes I want to wear… or outfits I saw on Pinterest
- New York was not somewhere I thought I would end up but life works in funny ways #EmpireStateOfMind
- Yes, I play basketball. Yes, I am deathly afraid of bugs. (These don’t necessarily go together… unless it’s outdoors basketball)
- My dream client would be anything for Muslim consumers.
- I still sleep (and always will) with my blanket.
To keep the spirit of the award going I would love to give this award to the PR Girls that inspired me to start blogging about what I love most, NYC PR Girls. Reading their blog always makes me smile or plan my next PR adventure! A must read… Congrats ladies! xoxo