I have officially been in New York for a little over a year now, basically making me a credible expert for all things New York. I never for a minute thought I would end up in New York… it was one of those spontaneous, got a phone call, said yes, and then stopped to think. And looking back, it was that decision that I definitely don’t regret… my only wish was that I was a bit more prepared. There are a couple things all New York PR Girls need for every season:
- The everyday black dress to throw on. Especially on Friday mornings when you are running late because the Thursday night dinner got a bit too crazy.
- The foldable flats to wear to work or to frolic the city. The perfect shoe that becomes extra small to fit in your purse to throw on your heels.
- The everyday bag – big enough to be your work bag and fit your laptop, lunch, and all purse-essentials but small enough to not come in your way while out with your girlfriends.
- The marshmallow coat that will undoubtedly keep you warm during the worst October blizzards.
- The mini umbrella that’s easy to throw into your bag since the weather on this island can change with no warning!
Oh did I mention everything has to be in black…